How can XDI help?
- Provide stakeholders with a complete view of climate-related physical risk
- Articulate your climate journey from risk to resilience
- Capture material risks across a range of climate scenarios
- Align with key reporting frameworks (TCFD, ISSB, ESRS)
- Benefit from XDI’s highly traceable and verifiable data lineage
- Present information in a range of formats
In this use case, XDI’s metrics assisted in a range of reporting requirements, particularly with regard to identifying financially material credit risks in the client’s lending portfolios.
- The clear methodology and transparent analysis helped secure internal and third party assurance of the results.
- XDI’s ability to segment results along geographical and sector levels; asset and portfolio granularity; and across a range of climate scenarios, asset vulnerability assumptions and timeframes assisted the client in presenting a holistic account of climate-related physical risk to senior management and investors.
Outputs from the analysis were provided in a range of formats including data spreadsheets (CSV) and formatted reports (PDF), allowing different stakeholders to engage with the outcomes of the analysis.
XDI’s analysis has become a regular feature of the client’s half and full-year reporting cycle, and is used to update risk appetite statements and annual reports, providing stakeholders with a consistent and comparable measure of risk over time.
Secure, assurable results
Delivered how you need it
By physical climate risk specialists
Asset management: Benchmark fixed income portfolios
Banking: Stress testing and scenario analysis
Asset management: Stewardship of equity and debt portfolios
Asset management: Climate resilience strategies for real asset portfolios
Banking: Reporting and disclosure
Asset finance: Due diligence
Commercial banking: Analyse your commercial property portfolio
Corporate Lending - Analyse your corporate lending portfolio
Retail banking - Analyse your residential mortgage portfolio
Our vision is not just to identify physical climate risks, but to mitigate them.
XDI can help you develop business plans for adaptation, helping you move from risk to resilience.
Talk to us today to find out more.