Assess material physical climate risks to your business and set strategies for long-term resilience
- Portfolio overview and company summary
- High-risk assets identification
- Local cross dependency risk
- Large site area risk screen
- Supply chain risk assessment
- Failure probability
- Technical Insurance Premium
- Productivity Loss
- Number of high-risk assets
- % of high-risk assets
- Climate Adjusted Hazard severities
- Multiple adaptation pathway analysis
- Adaptation cost benefit analysis
- Upstream cross dependency risk
- Customer due diligence
- Due diligence risk assessment for development and acquisition
- ESG reporting
- Investor confidence
- TCFD and regulatory reporting
Contact us below to discuss your need further
Corporates: Reporting and disclosures (ISSB)
Corporates: Due diligence for a renewable energy project
Corporates: Due diligence for a brownfield infrastructure project
Corporates: Adaptation measures to ensure continued productivity
We’ve been around for a while - we can help!
XDI has analysed over 200,000 hospitals around the world for risk of damage from 6 different climate change hazards from 1990 until the end of the century. The risk arising from two different emissions scenarios (i) RCP 8.5 (around 4.3 ºC) and RCP 2.6 (1.8 ºC or under) was compared. The analysis was published ahead of the inaugural Health Day at the COP28 UN Climate Conference.
Alphabet soup: deciphering physical climate risk disclosure
Sovereign bond risk: the climate punch
Our vision is not just to identify physical climate risks, but to mitigate them.
XDI can help you develop business plans for adaptation, helping you move from risk to resilience.
Talk to us today to find out more.