XDI Platform enables standard reporting to meet the needs of diverse users. XDI Platform’s dynamic presentation of results is captured in a pdf document suitable for internal or external distribution, presentation to management or incorporation into wider company reporting.
From single asset adaptation through to aggregated data for a portfolio of millions of assets worldwide, XDI standard reports offer you choices regarding data that is applied, geographical spread, asset level or regional level granularity, and adaptation optioneering. All of our reports provide physical risk assessment information for eight hazards from now to 2100, and the periods in between.
Browse the range of reports below. For more detail, download XDI Reporting pricing and specification sheet here.
EasyXDI Free Report
Single asset climate risk report, allows an asset owner or developer to check climate risk before proceeding with development, maintenance or purchase.
- Free for evaluation
- Easy Online interface allows you to enter location and choose an asset type
- Provides asset rating and Value at Risk as a percentage of the nominal value of the asset
EasyXDI Commercial (AdaptXDI) Report
Extends the EasyXDI offering in a Single asset climate risk report to allow the user to customise the details of the asset to trial adaptations. Compares adaptation pathways by capex and opex outcomes, net present value and timing.
- Easy online interface
- Sub asset level granularity: engineering and construction elements are individually analysed to provide insights into failure probabilities
- Hazard breakdown shows which hazards present the risk to the asset
- Adaptation testing with cost-beneft analysis
Company TCFD Physical Risk Analysis Report
XDI TCFD Physical Risk Reports provide the world’s most powerful climate risk analysis, extensively curated to align with leading TCFD reporting practice as per BoE, EBRD, IIGCC and other guidance. Investment and engineering grade data on Physical Risk to company assets, with over 40 slides of analysis results.
- Produced in slide format for ease of use in presentations and other company documents.
- Damage metrics: Value at Risk, Technical Insurance Premium / Annual Average Loss, Number of high risk properties
- Disruption metrics: Failure Probability and Productivity Loss
- Benchmarking of the company against its peers
Multi-Company Intelligence Report
Access our database of thousands of companies to run a high level, aggregated climate risk analysis on a portfolio of companies. Ideal for financial service providers holding multiple investments across multiple sectors in many counties.
- Whole of portfolio position in terms of both damage based VAR, Disruption, and Productivity Loss
- Benchmarking of portfolio against XDI’s sample set of 2000 listed equities, comprising over 2 million assets globally
- Identification of high risk companies, countries and sectors in the portfolio
- Company specific reports available on-demand
Climate risk analysis for medium to large scale land use planning to pre-test the climate resilience of property and infrastructure developments. This report assesses climate vulnerability for various asset types meshed across the area, allowing planners to ensure either safe placement or resilient design. This can include existing, planned or hypothetical asset data.
- Detailed risk maps for each asset type, with changes due to climate change shown
- Detailed risk maps for each hazard
- Detailed risk maps to show the effectiveness of adaptation
- Ideal for planning departments in government or private sector developers
Residential Portfolio Mortgage Analyser
XDI works with Climate Valuation to provide portfolio analysis of residential mortgage books in all major countries. The analysis screens all properties by address across all included hazards providing a risk score based on insurability today, at the end of the mortgage term, and at the end of the estimated building life. Clients can use Climate Risk Engines standardised building types and values or incorporate client data on property value, land value, building age and construction materials.
- Presents risk profile of the whole portfolio based on TIP and Value at Risk %.
- TIP can be used as a test for serviceability stress.
- Climate Adjusted Value: projected reductions in value due to climate change which can alert lenders to LVR and Negative Equity Risks.
- More advanced analysis is available on a per property basis on demand.