Join the Global Team
Job Opportunities at XDI
XDI is shifting the dial on Climate Change.
Our rapid growth in the delivery of physical climate risk analysis has created a number of exciting opportunities to join our global team.
Jobs at XDI
Senior Project Manager with a focus on relationships
Location – London
XDI’s European client base has grown rapidly over the last year through a network of resellers and in direct relationships with clients. We now need an outstanding human on the ground to lead our European work and build relationships with current and future clients.
This position offers a high degree of influence and growth for the person who shows themselves to offer a new level of sparkle to our operations. We’ve carried the EU expansion plan as much as we can from Down Under, and we need someone special to lean in with us.
Purpose of This Job:
- Project Manager and Solutions Oriented Leader: Ensure client satisfaction through powerful implementation and management of existing technical projects.
- Relationship Manager: Develop and grow effective C-Suite relationships with current and potential clients
- Executive Presence: To represent XDI in an authoritative, inspired, intelligent way to the UK and EU industry and marketplace
- Strategy: To extend XDI’s vision to shift the dial on climate change into the UK and European markets.
- Client Focus: Ensure high client satisfaction by identifying opportunities for creative solutions to complex client needs, resulting in a positive client experience evidenced by extensions of existing projects or return custom / renewed engagement.
- Project Management and Team Collaboration: Ensure smooth coordination between UK clients and the Australian delivery team demonstrated by projects being delivered on schedule, while maintaining enjoyable and effective working relationships with the XDI team.
- Account and Relationship Management: Demonstrate significant revenue growth as a result of your relationship building with existing and prospective resellers and clients, with support from the XDI Sales and Marketing Team.
- Self Management: Lead the work as independently and autonomously as is reasonable, demonstrated by the ability to represent XDI with clients in a highly professional manner without needing the continued presence of executive staff based in Australia.
Your Education and Experience
- Academic studies (Masters or PhD) in a relevant discipline (science, engineering, business, maths)
- Recent working history in a senior position relating to climate action, sustainability, account management, or risk management in the UK and EU market
- Experience in client facing or stakeholder relationship roles
- Working knowledge of relevant government climate policy and regulatory developments
- Knowledge of emerging trends in the climate and finance sector
Location – USA; New York
XDI is seeking a leader for its North American operations. This person will be responsible for leading the go to market strategy in the USA and Canada to deliver exceptional growth and market access to make a material difference to XDI business.
You will be responsible for identifying strategic business and sales opportunities throughout the region. For this, you will need a high level understanding of the technical value proposition and be able to translate it to a business proposition for prospective customers. A key part of the role will be to work with existing resellers and develop relationships with new resellers for XDI products and services.
You will bring to the position your outstanding network of C-suite connections in relevant sectors eg: finance, business, and government. You will have capacity to engage effectively at a senior level and to demonstrate the value in our solutions for physical climate risk analysis to a diverse range of decision makers. You will also have a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close complex business contracts in excess of $US1m.
We are a values driven organisation and seek a person motivated to contribute significantly to changing the conversation in business around climate change.
For more information, please send us an expression of interest plus one page outlining relevant experience.U