Join the Global Team
Job Opportunities at XDI
XDI is shifting the dial on Climate Change.
Our rapid growth in the delivery of physical climate risk analysis has created a number of exciting opportunities to join our global team.
Jobs at XDI
Junior Environmental Scientist / Climate Analyst
Location – Sydney
We’re seeking a Junior Environmental Scientist / Climate Analyst to support our project team in Sydney. The position will be based out of our office in Bayview on the Northern Beaches; however, we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for the right candidate. This role is aimed at both recent graduates or those with 2-3 years experience.
Purpose of This Job:
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists to prepare climate risk analysis outputs for clients from Government, the finance industry and private sector
- Working within the technology (XDI Platform) to develop reports, slide decks and visualisations that enable easy interpretation of data and results to support client needs.
- To develop and maintain long term relationships with colleagues to help ensure client delivery is both efficient and enjoyable.
- Bring strong analysis capabilities to the role to increase the effectiveness of the team.
Senior Project Manager with a focus on relationships
Location – London
XDI’s European client base has grown rapidly over the last year through a network of resellers and in direct relationships with clients. We now need an outstanding human on the ground to lead our European work and build relationships with current and future clients.
This position offers a high degree of influence and growth for the person who shows themselves to offer a new level of power to our operations.
Purpose of This Job:
- Project Manager and Solutions Oriented Leader: Ensure client satisfaction through powerful implementation and management of existing technical projects.
- Relationship Manager: Develop and grow effective C-Suite relationships with current and potential clients
- Executive Presence: To represent XDI in an authoritative, inspired, intelligent way to the UK and EU industry and marketplace
- Strategy: To extend XDI’s vision to shift the dial on climate change into the UK and European markets.
- Client Focus: Ensure high client satisfaction by identifying opportunities for creative solutions to complex client needs, resulting in a positive client experience evidenced by extensions of existing projects or return custom / renewed engagement.
- Project Management and Team Collaboration: Ensure smooth coordination between UK clients and the Australian delivery team demonstrated by projects being delivered on schedule, while maintaining enjoyable and effective working relationships with the XDI team.
- Account and Relationship Management: Demonstrate significant revenue growth as a result of your relationship building with existing and prospective resellers and clients, with support from the XDI Sales and Marketing Team.
- Self Management: Lead the work as independently and autonomously as is reasonable, demonstrated by the ability to represent XDI with clients in a highly professional manner without needing the continued presence of executive staff based in Australia.
Your Education and Experience
- Academic studies (Masters or PhD) in a relevant discipline (science, engineering, business, maths)
- Recent working history in a senior position relating to climate action, sustainability, account management, or risk management in the UK and EU market
- Experience in client facing or stakeholder relationship roles
- Working knowledge of relevant government climate policy and regulatory developments
- Knowledge of emerging trends in the climate and finance sector
Climate Risk Analysis
Multiple Positions Available
Sydney & Adelaide
XDI provides physical climate risk analysis to business, government and financial institutions world-wide. Our quantitative analysis helps organisations make informed decisions regarding climate impacts to their operations and to plan adaptation actions. XDI works with sister companies Climate Risk and Climate Valuation to deliver these services.
As a result of recent growth, we are currently expanding our team of Project Managers. As Project Manager at XDI you will be responsible for driving the delivery of projects for clients in infrastructure, finance and government both locally and internationally, and contributing to our mission to shift the dial on climate change in corporate action. You will need to take ownership of significant client relationships, working collaboratively across the organisation to deliver outstanding insights and value to our customers and help expand participation in our major projects.
You will work closely with data analysts and the science and technology team to deliver project outputs, and closely with clients in turn to ensure their needs are met, or to deepen engagement for further solutions to complex problems. You will require a sound technical understanding of XDI technology and excellent communication skills to manage external and internal relationships.
We are a values-based organisation and recruit accordingly. Your professional or voluntary experience in climate change, social justice issues or environmental activism will count toward your successful engagement.
- Take a lead role in delivery of project outputs for large and small clients
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships to support business growth
- Deepen client engagement to help create risk awareness in the client, in order to drive expansive solutions to complex problems in climate risk analysis
- Collaborate across teams to ensure high quality technical and communication outputs that satisfy customer needs
- To supervise and direct the work of data analysts towards meeting customer needs
- Maintain detailed, transparent project management systems that capture project requirements and ensure timely delivery
- To facilitate the onboarding of new clients and the training of existing ones.
- To develop and deliver reseller training programs, in support of the organisation’s expansion into new markets in Australia and overseas
For more information about key responsibilities, essential skills, qualifications, attributes and desirable skills, please refer to our advertisement on Seek.
Location – USA; New York
XDI is seeking a leader for its North American operations. This person will be responsible for leading the go to market strategy in the USA and Canada to deliver exceptional growth and market access to make a material difference to XDI business.
You will be responsible for identifying strategic business and sales opportunities throughout the region. For this, you will need a high level understanding of the technical value proposition and be able to translate it to a business proposition for prospective customers. A key part of the role will be to work with existing resellers and develop relationships with new resellers for XDI products and services.
You will bring to the position your outstanding network of C-suite connections in relevant sectors eg: finance, business, and government. You will have capacity to engage effectively at a senior level and to demonstrate the value in our solutions for physical climate risk analysis to a diverse range of decision makers. You will also have a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close complex business contracts in excess of $US1m.
We are a values driven organisation and seek a person motivated to contribute significantly to changing the conversation in business around climate change.
For more information, please send us an expression of interest plus one page outlining relevant experience.